Complete First-Person Controller
Looking for a character controller that moves smoothly on all types of terrain? Then look no further! Drop this controller into your game scene and you're good to go. Make adjustments and fine tune any feature to create your perfect First-Person controller. Every variable in the editor has a tooltip so that you can easily adjust anything to meet your project's needs. Every line of code is explained through comments so that you can confidently make changes for your specific project.
- Joystick and Mouse controls
- Look Invert option
- Sprinting (With stamina)
- Climbing Ladders
- Swimming and diving
- Sliding down slopes that are too steep to walk on
- Smooth, consistent movement up and down ramps
- Omnidirectional movement
- Movement acceleration
- Handle small stairs and obstructions
- Look acceleration (for joystick only)
- Physics based rigidbody interaction
- Head-bobbing for Crouch, Walk, & Sprint (Individually adjustable)
- Areas in script to add code for falling and drowning damage
This package also has 14 various scenery items that were created for the sample scene, as well as 4 Character Controller prefab variants that you can drop right into your game. Documentation is included for initial set up with easy to follow instructions. If you find any bugs or have any issues with the set up of this package, please feel free to email me at FrodoUndead@gmail.com.
*This package uses the old input system. Additional input controls will need to be manually added to your project. Follow the ReadMe.pdf file that is included for detailed instructions on how to do so.
N/A replace with something witty.