Complete Top-Down Controller
Want to create a Top-Down game for Mobile or PC and don't know where to begin? This asset will give you a HUGE head start and allow you to have a game up and running in minutes!
Get started quickly and easily with all the core mechanics that you’ll need to navigate and interact with your top-down game world. After a short initial set up, you’ll be able to add an animated Player Character, Touch Screen Mobile Controls, Teleport Tiles, Interactable Objects, Pushable Blocks, Music, and more to your game! Use the included prefab as a template or use your own existing tilemap to start adding items and creating an interactive world for your players!
- Choose from Grid-Based or Rigidbody-Based movement types
- Sprinting and Item interaction built-in
- Choose between mobile touch controls or keyboard inputs
- Quickly customize your character by dropping in your own animations
- Set up Items in minutes to use across your map
- Make text boxes appear when interacting
- Move your player between scenes seamlessly
- Add custom scripting to make items work any way you choose
- Set buttons to use custom sounds
- Create block puzzles with pushable items
- Built-in pause menu
- Tool-tips for every variable in the inspector
- Comments explaining every line of code
Included in this package is an Example Scene, Animation Controller Templates, Sprite and Tilemap Images, Sounds, and Prefabs. The images and sounds included for the examples are NOT exclusive to this package and can be downloaded for FREE from the links below:
- Player Character – Created by AxulArt and free for any project. There are also 2 other player sprite variants available.
- Tilemap and Music – Created by pixel-boy and free for any project. This asset includes a VERY small sample of what is freely available for download.
- Touch Screen Input Icons – Created by greatdocbrown and free for any project. The full pack contains variants for all major consoles.
*Note: This asset uses the old Input System as well as the CrossPlatformInput system from the Unity Standard Assets Package.
Coming soon to the Unity Asset Store!
N/A replace with something witty.